Raising Money for Homelessness CharitiesWed 25 Apr 18
Free downloads for owners of leasehold properties
- 10 Essential Points Of Advice For Owners Of Leasehold Properties
- 5 Common Problems Owners Of Leasehold Properties Face
- Top 10 Things Every Flat Owner Should Know
Free Downloads for Property Developers:
- Top 7 Ways Developers Can Avoid Post Build Pains and Problems
- 5 Point Checklist that Managing Agents Should Inform Property Developers Of Before Work Begins
Free downloads for RMC Directors:
- 5 Essential Things Every RMC Director Should Know [Top Tips]
- RMC and RTM Directors: Your Responsibilities & Duties [Checklist]
Fire and Safety Information
- Fire Safety in Flats
- Living in Leasehold Flats
- Fire Safety in Purpose Built Blocks
- Apartment and Block Fire Information
ARMA Lessee Guidance Notes
- Noisy Neighbours
- Anti-Social Behaviour
- Good Neighbours In Flats
- Gas Boilers and Flue Safety
- Electrical Safety
- Water Leaks
- Your Rights To Information
- Buying and Selling Your Flat
Other Useful links:
The Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA)
ARMA is the leading trade association for residential managing agents in England & Wales. They promote high standards of leasehold management and professionalism through advice, training and guidance.
Leasehold Advisory Service
The Leasehold Advisory Service is a Non Departmental Public Body (NDPB) funded by Government to provide free advice on the law affecting residential leasehold property in England and Wales.
Leasehold Knowledge Partnership (LKP) (Town & City Management Limited are accredited by LKP)
LKP seeks to identify and accredit property managing agents who sign up to open accounting and straight dealing.
The Ombudsman Service provides dispute resolution for the communications, energy, property and copyright licensing industries.
Federation of Private Residents' Associations (FPRA)
They offer members impartial advice on a range of legal and other problems concerning their lease and the management of their blocks, whether their tenancy is Long Leasehold, Rent Act, or Assured Short-hold.