Questions to Consider...
If you are thinking of moving agent, you might like to ask yourselves the following...
1. Is your managing agent affiliated to The Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA) and Accredited under ARMA-Q?
2. Does your managing agent have a local representative and office?
3. Does your managing agent provide a service tailored to your needs?
4. Does your managing agent respond to queries promptly?
5. Are your Service Charge Budgets realistic?
6. Do you know what you are paying for?
7. Does your managing agent liaise with the directors of the management committee when formulating the budget?
8. Does your managing agent organise repairs in a timely and cost effective manner?
9. Does your managing agent carry out regular site inspections?
10.Does your managing agent attend annual general meetings or extraordinary general meetings?
11.Does your managing agent pay contractors/ utility companies on time?
12.Do you and your fellow leaseholders receive the annual accounts on time?
13.Does your managing agent use local contractors which are monitored to ensure both best quality and value?
If you answered “NO” to all or any of the questions, Town & City Management Ltd may be able to assist in turning the management of your property around.
By using Town & City Management Ltd, you can benefit from…
- Specialist advice from knowledgeable staff
- Modern manned offices in prominent locations with meetings rooms
- Regular communication
- Local representation
- Creating value from proactive asset management