Leasehold Property Manager
Town & City Management Ltd are leading Specialists in Residential Block Management, managing a portfolio of developments across the country. We are committed to providing the highest level of service, professionalism, and expertise to all our clients in the residential leasehold management sector.
We are currently recruiting for a Property Manager to join the Residential Management team on a permanent basis, to assist in the delivery of managing a portfolio of high-quality residential property in the Newcastle/Northern region.
Job type: Full-time
Duties to include:
- Providing exceptional levels of service to clients
- Site inspections and monitoring onsite works
- Tendering for works
- To drive service standards to rival competitor providers.
- Instructing contractor appointments
- Ensuring compliance and responsible for Health & Safety
- Working to deadlines
- Completing Section 20 processes
- Preparing, agreeing, and issuing service charge budgets
- Completing monthly reports for the Board
- Attending and minuting Annual General Meetings
- Attending Directors meetings
- Supporting other property managers in the region as appropriate including sharing of best practice and service consistency
- Liaising with the teams at Head office and Nationwide regions
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of leasehold property management
- Previous experience of delivering services to a high level of customer-facing environment
- Full awareness of the latest developments in Property Management
- IRPM qualification
- An understanding of leases, Service Charge Budgeting, and associated legislation
- Excellent customer service and client focussed
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Good IT Skills
- Full UK Driving licence
- Own Car
- Experience of Tramps Programme (Trace Solutions)
Salary Range & Benefits:
- Salary Competitive
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Mobile Phone
- Mileage expenses
- Supported ongoing industry training and personal development
Please note only candidates with relevant experience and meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your letter of application and CV to Joanne Hanson, Associate Director: email: email@example.com or in writing to Joanne Hanson, Town & City Management Limited, 2nd Floor North Point, Faverdale North, Darlington, DL3 0PH.
Closing Date for Applications is:
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 4 September 2020
Proposed Interview Date: Tuesday 8 September 2020
This position may close early if sufficient applications are received.