Town & City Management Ltd are passionate about our staff and clients alike, and because of this, we take a proactive attitude in caring for our members of staff, making sure they are properly trained and equipped to carry out their roles and giving them scope for career growth.
Well-educated and well-trained staff are an integral part of our growing company, and they are essential to how we do business as a company. Induction packages are provided for all new staff to educate them about our company and the industry we work in, and our staff also have the opportunity of further training, either externally, internally or via webinars.
We tailor the guidance given by our advisory body (ARMA) to our relevant departments. All staff attend one to two-day ARMA courses within the first few months of employment, and are also given access to the ARMA website and associated documents to enhance their understanding of our industry.
We are always keen to hear from dedicated individuals who are interested in joining the team. If you would like to work with us, please get in touch.
Accounts Administrator (closing date Monday 30th July 2018)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Administrator working in our busy Purchase Ledger Department at the Head Office in Faverdale, Darlington.
Main Tasks of the Role:
- Payment of Supplier Invoices on behalf of managed properties, in accordance with approved budgets.
- Liaison with Property Managers regarding payment of one-off contractor invoices in respect of maintenance completed including major works.
- Investigate and resolve invoice anomalies with suppliers.
- Maintain accurate purchase ledger records using TCML’s accounting system.
- Make BACS and cheque payments to suppliers.
- Liaison with the bank as and when required.
- Monitoring of bank accounts on Barclays and controlling cash flow in the service charge accounts.
- Dealing with Direct Debit mandates.
- Dealing with client expense receipts and record petty cash.
- Communication with suppliers via letter, email, faxes and telephone on a daily basis.
- Answering the office telephone.
- Photocopying and scanning to paperless filing system.
If you would like to apply please send your letter of application and CV to Joanne Hanson on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to Town & City Management Limited, 2nd Floor North Point, Faverdale North, Darlington, DL3 0PH.
If the vacancies we currently have on offer are not suitable for you, but you would nevertheless still like to join us, but please feel free to send your CV to us at email@example.com, which we will be happy to keep on file.