Town & City Management Ltd has been successfully re-accredited with the ISO14001 award.
This is our company's Environmental Policy, and the international standard which specifies requirements for an effective environmental management system (EMS).
It also means that we promise to undertake sustainable business practices in line with ISO14001, and we are committed to reflecting this in every aspect of our business every day.
As a business, Town & City is committed to protecting the environment from the significant internal and external impacts of our operations, and we are continually seeking to improve our environmental management system to enhance environmental performance.
In having this qualification reaccredited to us, it is confirmation that:
- We will maintain an Environmental Management System to ISO14001:2015 Certification Standard
- We will assess and manage the environmental impacts of our operations, considering a lifecycle perspective
- We will comply with all relevant environmental legislation and other requirements to which the organisation subscribes
- We will set environmental and quality objectives and targets and review them to ensure continual improvement
- We will encourage sustainable consumption associated with our activities to minimise unnecessary waste of electricity, fuel and materials
- We will consider the environmental credentials of our contractors and source locally where practical
- We will ensure all employees are aware of their responsibilities and are fully competent to control the activities for which they are responsible